If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Domenico Girimonte b. c 1832, d. b 1893|
|Mother||Maria Teresa Audia b. c 1837, d. b 1910|
|Birth*||2 April 1870||San Giovanni in Fiore, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy, 39.161111,16.782222G; #1511|
|Birth||2 August 1870||San Giovanni in Fiore, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy, 39.161111,16.782222G2|
|Marriage*||before 1885||(Bride) Maria Mancina3|
|Milit-Beg*||20 June 1890||Italy, 41.967500,12.963611G2|
Giuseppe Girimonte (#1517)
20 Jun 1890: Military Draft
|Marriage*||circa 1891||(Bride) Maria DeLuca4|
|Death*||before 20 September 1944||5|
|Maria Mancina b. c 1868, d. a 14 Oct 1923|
|Children||1.||Maria Costanza Girimonte b. 14 Sep 1885|
|2.||Pietro Maria Girimonte b. 28 Apr 1888|
|3.||Domenico Girimonte b. 1 Jun 1895, d. 20 Nov 1958|
|4.||Maria Teresa Girimonte b. 22 May 1898|
|5.||Domenica Girimonte b. 22 May 1898|
|6.||Serafina Girimonte b. 22 May 1898|
|Children||1.||Maria Teresa Girimonte+ b. 17 May 1892|
|2.||Domenico Girimonte6 b. 19 Jan 1894, d. 13 Aug 1894|
|3.||Serafina Girimonte b. 31 Oct 1896|
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Charts||C3 - Giovanni Girimonte (#1509) (c1812 - 1879)|
|Last Edited||15 Jan 2014|
- [S61] Birth Record, #1640563 Item 3 of 4, Municipio di San Giovanni in Fiore (CS), Italy, Ufficio Dello Stato Civile, San Giovanni in Fiore, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy, 39.253333,16.697222.
- [S295] Atti di Leva di Cosenza, Calabria, Italy (Cosenza Calabria, Italy: Archivio di Stato (Cosenza)), Ufficio Leva della Provincia di Cosenza, Enlistment year 1870.Volume number 103,
document number 175 page 170 section a
Giuseppe Girimonte, contadino enlisted on 20/06/1890
born on 02/08/1870
son/daughter of Domenico Girimonte and of Maria Teresa Audia. Hereinafter cited as Atti di Leva di Cosenza, Calabria, Italy.
- [S111] Assumption based on other data., based on birthdates of children.
- [S111] Assumption based on other data.
- [S519] Order Sons of Italy in America, Lodge Records, 1928-1960 [database on-line]. Membership Applications, (Washington, D.C.: Order Sons of Italy in America), Membership application of son, Domenico (#1522), shows father deceased.
- [S61] Birth Record, Birth record of Domenico (#1549).
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.