If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Giovanni Girimonte b. 2 Dec 1895, d. 7 Dec 1968|
|Mother||Giuseppina Pasculli b. 23 Jun 1899, d. 4 Jun 1991|
|Num Child*||4 (2 from each marriage)1|
|Birth*||21 August 1927||Galloway, Barbour, West Virginia, USA2,3|
|(Witness) Census||10 April 1930||Giovanni Girimonte; 1209 Birch Alley, Coraopolis, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, USA4|
|(Son) Census||12 April 1940||(Head of Household) John Girimonti, Josephina Girimonti; 1304 First Avenue, Coraopolis, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, USA, 40.518791,-80.15787G; Rent: $14 / Month5|
|Address*||before 13 September 1945||519 7th Avenue, Coraopolis, Allegheny, Pennsylvania, USA3|
|Milit-Beg*||13 September 1945||N.T.C. Great Lakes, Illinois; U.S. Navy, Service No.: 252-85-932,3|
Frank Girimonti (#1091)
Veterans Compensation Application: 28 May 1950
|Milit-End*||3 August 1946||2|
|Death*||11 December 1980||1,2|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Charts||C8 - Francesco Girimonte (#5663) (c1754 - 1816)|
|Last Edited||23 Jan 2016|
- [S119] Michele Girimonti (#2690), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Michele Girimonti (#2690)."
- [S524] Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010. [database on-line].. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry, Inc., 2011. Hereinafter cited as Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File.
- [S522] Veteran Compensation Applications, WWII,1950 [database on-line] (Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations, Inc.). Hereinafter cited as Veteran Compensation Applications, WWII,1950.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), ED 2-106, Sheet 15B, Lines 71-78.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.