If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Saverio Domenico Gerimonte b. 5 Oct 1811, d. b 3 Dec 1882|
|Mother||Maria Gaetana Milie b. s 1834, d. bt 3 Dec 1882 - 8 Apr 1893|
|Birth*||16 April 1860||Caccuri, Catanzaro, Calabria, Italy, 39.226111,16.779722G1|
|Anecdote*||circa 1880||"Always chosen to play Jesus on the cross in the annual street festival in Caccuri."2|
|Description*||circa 1880||"Jolly, happy man with big red beard"2|
|Marriage*||3 December 1882||(Bride) Maria Vincenza Falbo; Caccuri, Catanzaro, Calabria, Italy, 39.226111,16.779722G; #163|
|Occupation*||circa 1913||Farm laborer|
|Description||1913||Height: 5' 6", Complexion: dark, Hair: grey, Eyes: brown, Scar on forehead4|
|Note*||before 20 May 1913||Was in prison at one point of his life. This might have been the reason for being deported from the USA upon arrival in 1913.4|
|Psgr List*||20 May 1913||Napoli, Napoli, Campania, Italy, 40.835556,14.285278G; Ship: San Guglielmo, Line: Sicula-American Line.4|
Francesco Pasquale Girimonti (#1057)
20 May 1913
|Immigration*||8 June 1913||New York, New York, New York, USA4|
|Migration*||8 June 1913||Port of New York, New York, New York, New York, USA; Deported (reason: 3;30). Supposed to settle in Buffalo, NY with his son, Michele Domenico Girimonte (#1051).4,5|
|Death*||29 November 1936||Caccuri, Catanzaro, Calabria, Italy, 39.226111,16.779722G6|
|Maria Vincenza Falbo b. s 1865, d. a 1949|
|Children||1.||Domenico Natale Girimonte7 b. 6 Jul 1883|
|2.||Michele Domenico Girimonte+8 b. 8 May 1885, d. 28 Jan 1973|
|3.||Gaetano Girimonti+9 b. 3 Feb 1888, d. 12 Feb 1953|
|4.||Maria Girimonte10 b. 24 Dec 1890|
|5.||Giovanni Girimonte+ b. 2 Dec 1895, d. 7 Dec 1968|
|6.||Cataldo Girimonti+ b. s 1902|
|7.||Filomena Girimonti b. 8 Apr 1905, d. 14 Jan 1987|
|Charts||C8 - Francesco Girimonte (#5663) (c1754 - 1816)|
|Last Edited||1 Dec 2018|
- [S107] Birth Record, Municipio di Caccuri (KR), Italy, Ufficio Dello Stato Civile, Caccuri, Crotone, Calabria, Italy.
- [S44] Interview with Charles Rowen Girimont (2836 State Route 41, Hillsboro, Ohio 45133, USA), by William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S106] Atti di Matrimonio di Caccuri, Catanzaro, Calabria, Italia: Marriage record of Francesco Pasquale Girimonte and Maria Vincenza Falbo
Caccuri, 03 Dec 1882, Municipio di Caccuri (KR), Italy, Ufficio Dello Stato Civile, Caccuri, Crotone, Calabria, Italy.
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S109] LDS Microfilm.
- [S169] Atti di Morta di Caccuri, Catanzaro, Calabria, Italy.
- [S107] Birth Record, Birth record of Domenico Natale Girimonte
Caccuri, 06 Jul 1883.
- [S107] Birth Record, Birth record of Michele Domenico Girimonte
Caccuri, 08 May 1885.
- [S107] Birth Record, Birth record of Gaetano Girimonte
Caccuri, 03 Feb 1888.
- [S107] Birth Record, Birth record of Maria Girimonte
Caccuri, 24 Dec 1890.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.