If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Name Variation||Carmela Angela Rosa|
|Birth*||14 July 1900||2|
|Marriage*||28 May 1922||(Groom) Michele Domenico Maria Girimonti; Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA; #61833,2|
|Name Variation||11 April 1930||Josephine Rosa4,5|
|(Witness) Census||11 April 1930||Michele Domenico Maria Girimonti; 191 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.692778,-73.957500G4|
|Address*||Carmela Angela Rosa, Texas, USA|
|Census*||8 April 1940||(Head of Household) Michele Domenico Maria Girimonti; 434 Park Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA6|
Michele Girimonti (#620)
08 Apr 1940: 1940 U.S. Census
Daughter: Mary Fiorenza Girimonti
|Address*||27 April 1942||Michele Domenico Maria Girimonti; 434 Park Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA7|
|Michele Domenico Maria Girimonti b. 4 Jul 1887, d. 10 Jan 1956|
|Children||1.||Angela Rose Girimonte+|
|2.||Saverio George Girimonti+|
|3.||Mary Fiorenza Girimonti+ b. 10 Oct 1932|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
|Last Edited||1 Jul 2014|
- [S68] Marriage Record Index of New York City, Index, Online, Italian Genealogical Group (http://www.italiangen.org/records-search/grooms.php). Hereinafter cited as Marriage Record Index of New York City.
- [S19] Interview with Angela Rose Girimonte (149-17 123rd Street, South Ozone Park, NY 11420), by William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S68] Marriage Record Index of New York City: http://www.italiangen.org/NYCmarriageresults.asp
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S246] Laura Girimonti (#642), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Laura Girimonti (#642)."
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 24-602, Sheet 6B, Line 56-60.
- [S254] U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942 [database on-line], 2007,Serial Number: U2450, Ancestry.com.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.