If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Relationship||3rd great-grandfather of William Joseph Girimonti III|
|Marriage*||circa 1855||(Bride) Maria Giuseppa Giglio|
|Maria Giuseppa Giglio|
|2.||Carmine Argento3 b. c 1856|
|3.||Camillo Argento4 b. c 1860|
|4.||Battista Argento+1,5 b. 27 Jan 1862, d. 12 Nov 1941|
|Charts||Pedigree Chart - William Joseph Girimonti (#1)|
|Last Edited||13 May 2019|
- [S415] Birth record, Birth record of son, Battisto Argento (#86), Municipio di Torano Castello (CS), Torano Castello, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy, 39.505833,16.145556.
- [S646] Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Civil Registration, 1829-2012, unknown repository, unknown repository address. Hereinafter cited as Marriage Record of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- [S591] Atti di Leva di Torano Castello, Calabria, Italy (Cosenza Calabria, Italy: Archivio di Stato (Cosenza)), Conscription record of Carmine Argento, Vol. 44, Page 161. Hereinafter cited as Atti di Leva di Torano Castello, Calabria, Italy.
- [S591] Atti di Leva di Torano Castello, Calabria, Italy.
- [S591] Atti di Leva di Torano Castello, Calabria, Italy, Conscription record of Battista Argento, Vol. 67, Page 186.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.