If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Relationship||2nd great-grandmother of William Joseph Girimonti III|
|Name Variation||Carmela Romano|
|Birth*||say 1866||Italy, 41.967500,12.963611G4,5|
|Marriage*||before 22 April 1895||(Groom) Angelo Piciullo6|
|Address*||1918||(Resident) Angelo Piciullo; 186 Ocean Avenue, Ozone Park, Queens, New York, USA, 40.652778,-73.827500G7|
|Angelo Piciullo b. s 1850|
|4.||Salvatore Piciullo b. s 1894|
|5.||Antonio Piciullo+8 b. 23 Feb 1897, d. 16 Jan 1993|
|6.||Emilia Piciullo9 b. s 1899, d. 23 Mar 1900|
|7.||Alberto Piciullo10 b. 27 Oct 1900|
|8.||Alfred America Piciullo b. 2 Mar 1904|
|9.||Maria Carmela Piciullo+|
|10.||Giovanni Piciullo8 b. 21 Feb 1909|
|Charts||Pedigree Chart - William Joseph Girimonti (#1)|
|Last Edited||22 May 2019|
- [S595] New York, New York City Births, 1846-1909, Birth records of her children. Hereinafter cited as New York, New York City Births, 1846-1909.
- [S455] New York State Census (1915), AD 04, ED 11, Page 9, Lines 34 - 41.
- [S253] Family Search Website, e-mail message from http://www.familysearch.org to unknown recipient. Hereinafter cited as "Family Search Website."
- [S455] New York State Census (1915).
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920), Name: Tony Piciullo
Residence: , Queens, New York
Estimated Birth Year: 1897
Birthplace: New York
Relationship to Head of Household: Self
Marital Status: Married
Father's Birthplace: Italy
Mother's Birthplace: Italy
Film Number: 1821235
Digital Folder Number: 4442061
Image Number: 00912
Sheet Number: 5
Spouse Angelina Piciullo F 20y.
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S176] Military Records, World War I Draft Registration Card (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration), Draft Registration for her son Anthony Piciullo (#402) Serial No: 183, Registration No: 170. Hereinafter cited as WW I Draft Registration Card.
- [S595] New York, New York City Births, 1846-1909: Birth records of children.
- [S596] New York, New York City Municipal Deaths, 1795-1949. Hereinafter cited as New York, New York City Municipal Deaths, 1795-1949.
- [S595] New York, New York City Births, 1846-1909.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.