If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Birth||circa 1912||Mangone, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy, 39.203889,16.333889G3|
|Marriage*||(Bride) Gemma ?4|
|(Witness) Immigration||1952||Vincenzo Girimonte, Chiarina Filice5|
|Residence*||Piane Lago, Cosenza, Calabria, Italy, 39.213056,16.304444G3|
|Passport*||1957||Italy, 41.967500,12.963611G; 6250680 P6|
|Psgr List*||May 1957||Vincenzo Girimonte; Ship: Augustus; In transit.|
Port of embarkation was either Gibraltar or "Britain".6
|Immigration*||21 May 1957||Vincenzo Girimonte; Port of New York, New York, New York, New York, USA6|
|Immigration*||after 21 May 1957||Canada, 55.378889,-99.580000G4|
|Gemma ? d. 1987|
|2.||Francesco Girimonte+4 d. b 2011|
|4.||Raffaele N. Girimonte+4 b. Sep 1935, d. 24 Jan 2011|
|Last Edited||5 Jan 2015|
- [S193] Obituary, Toronto Star.
- [S590] Carrie GIRIMONTE (#5288), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Carrie GIRIMONTE (#5288)."
- [S338] Letter from Peter Girimonte to William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S336] Anita GIRIMONTE (#3997), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Anita GIRIMONTE (#3997)."
- [S45] Letter from Vincent GIRIMONTE (1733) (6 Calais Avenue, Downsview, ON, CANADA M3M-1N4) to William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S206] Franco GIRIMONTE (#3358), e-mail message from e-mail address (4 Lisa Street, #912, Brampton, Ontario L6T-4B6, CANADA) to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Franco GIRIMONTE (#3358)."
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.