If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Giovanni Girimonte b. 3 Jan 1864, d. b 1938|
|Mother||Teresa Fortino b. 1860, d. c 1954|
|2.||Thomas Citrino5 b. 1 Feb 1913, d. 28 Dec 1913|
|Charts||F1 - Giuseppe Antonio Gerimonte (#3365) (c1797 - 1848)|
|Last Edited||30 Jul 2009|
- [S179] Ruth Scarcelli Dupuis (#3212), e-mail message from e-mail address (5249 Estero Blvd, Ft. Myers Beach, FL, USA. +1 (732) 463-7352) to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Ruth Scarcelli Dupuis (#3212)."
- [S174] Rosemary Harding Girimonte (#3169), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Rosemary Harding Girimonte (#3169)."
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S111] Assumption based on other data., Based on birth year plus 20 years.
- [S306] Death Record of Pennsylvania, USA, #29697.
- [S219] Rachel Citrino (#3441), e-mail message from e-mail address (349 Roadstown Greenwich Road, Bridgeton, New Jersey, USA) to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Rachel Citrino (#3441)."
- [S111] Assumption based on other data., Divorce must be after she was married.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.