If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
Esther Marie Siefken1
|SSN*||Oregon, USA; 543-48-49952|
|Birth*||7 December 1905||3,2,4|
|Education*||circa 1925||Monmouth, Polk, Oregon, USA; Normal School (an associates program)1|
|Marriage*||after 1930||(Groom) Anthony Eugene Xavier Gerimonte1|
|Census*||15 April 1940||(Head of Household) Anthony Eugene Xavier Gerimonte; 43 Riverside, Westfir, Lane, Oregon, USA, 43.757368,-122.49648G; Renting his home at $16 per month5|
Anthony Eugene Xavier Gerimonte (#1656)
15 Apr 1940: 1940 U.S. Census
|Education||1963||University of Oregon, Education1|
|Death*||24 August 1986||Washington, Oregon, USA; Certificate: 86-149093,2,4|
|Burial*||28 August 1986||Willamette National Cemetery, 11800 SE Mt. Scott Boulevard, Portland, Multnomah, Oregon, USA; Section G Site 45756|
|Anthony Eugene Xavier Gerimonte b. 25 Sep 1892, d. 8 Aug 1961|
|Children||1.||Catherine Ann Gerimonte|
|2.||James Anthony Gerimonte+|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||C2 - Saverio Girimonte (#3940) (c1741 - 1801)|
|Last Edited||1 Jul 2014|
- [S143] James A. Gerimonte (#3021), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "James A. Gerimonte (#3021)."
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S182] Death Record of Oregon, USA.
- [S143] James A. Gerimonte (#3021), e-mail to William Joseph Girimonti III, Taken from gravestone.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 20-118, Sheet 2A, Line 5-6.
- [S215] National Cemetery Administration. U.S. Veterans Cemeteries, ca.1800-2004 [DATABASE ON-LINE]. Provo, UT, USA: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2005. Original data: National Cemetery Administration. Nationwide Gravesite Locator.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.