If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Relationship||2nd great-grandmother of William Joseph Girimonti III|
|Name Variation||Julia Aprano2|
|Name Variation||Judith Aprano|
|Birth||between 1867 and 1868||Italy, 41.967500,12.9636113|
|Birth*||circa 1872||New York, USA2|
|Birth||circa 1874||Italy, 41.967500,12.9636115|
|Marriage||between 1887 and 1888||(Groom) Antonio Ferrara4|
|Marriage*||between 1890 and 1891||(Groom) Antonio Ferrara2|
|(Witness) Census||20 June 1900||Antonio Ferrara; 679 1st Avenue, New York, New York, New York, USA, 40.747222,-73.9708334|
|(Resident) Census||1920||Antonio Ferrara; 2112-16 2nd Avenue, New York, New York, New York, USA, 40.724167,-73.9888893|
|(Witness) Census||9 April 1930||Antonio Ferrara; 103-51 101st Street, Queens, New York, USA2|
|Census*||6 April 1940||103-51 101st Street, Queens, New York, USA5|
Julia Aprano (#405)
09 Apr 1940: 1940 U.S. Census
Son: Amerino Ferrara
Son: Joseph Ferrara
|Antonio Ferrara b. s 1861|
|Children||1.||Angelina Ferrara+6 b. 6 Feb 1899, d. 12 Jan 1927|
|3.||Augustine Robert Ferrara+8 b. s 1906|
|4.||Amerino Ferrara5 b. c 1911, d. 1996|
|7.||Joseph Ferrara5 b. bt 1915 - 1916|
|8.||Margaret Immaculate Ferrara+ b. 12 Mar 1918, d. 9 Feb 2008|
|9.||Anthony Ferrara Jr.5|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||Pedigree Chart - William Joseph Girimonti (#1)|
|Last Edited||22 Jan 2016|
- [S253] Family Search Website, e-mail message from http://www.familysearch.org to unknown recipient. Hereinafter cited as "Family Search Website."
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920), SD1; ED 1270; AD 18; Sheet 2; Line: 81-82.
- [S203] U.S. Federal Census (1900), SD 1; ED 920; SH33; LN 66-67.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 41-1671, Sheet 9A, Line 22-25.
- [S111] Assumption based on other data.
- [S595] New York, New York City Births, 1846-1909. Hereinafter cited as New York, New York City Births, 1846-1909.
- [S598] New York, New York City Marriage Records, 1829-1940, FamilySearch. Hereinafter cited as New York, New York City Marriage Records, 1829-1940.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.