If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Francesco Antonio Girimonte1 b. c 1857, d. 8 Apr 1941|
|Mother||Caterina Oliverio b. c 1875, d. b 1930|
|Cecelia Bergman b. 14 Jan 1908, d. Mar 1993|
|Children||1.||Patricia Ann Gerimonte+6|
|2.||Sally Ruth Gerimonte1|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||C2 - Saverio Girimonte (#3940) (c1731 - 1801)|
|Last Edited||9 Apr 2012|
- [S143] James A. Gerimonte (#3021), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "James A. Gerimonte (#3021)."
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S190] U.S. Federal Census (1910), S.D. 3, E.D. 159, Wd 1, Page 3B, Line 59-69.
- [S216] Marriage Record of Latah County, Idaho.
- [S413] Marriage License of Latah County, Idaho.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S437] Relatives Seek Missing Persons, Reno Evening Gazette, Reno, Nevada, 08 May 1950, Pg. 3. Hereinafter cited as Reno Evening Gazette.
- [S437] Reno Evening Gazette, 08 May 1950, Pg. 3, The date coincides with his daughter, Madeline's, arrival from France.
- [S183] Death Record of Washington, USA.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.