If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Antonio Girimonte b. 3 Feb 1883|
|Mother||Barbara Lopez b. 16 Mar 1896, d. 3 May 1970|
Alfred Ignatius Geremonte (#1681)
|SSN*||North Carolina, USA; 240-42-60241,2|
|Marriage*||(Bride) Sue Evelyn Ray ?|
|Birth||13 December 1914||Massachusetts, USA3|
|Birth*||2 January 1915||Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA1,4,2|
|Occupation*||between 1934 and 1938||Laborer5,6,7|
|(Witness) Address||between 1934 and 1938||(Resident) Anthony Geremonte, (Resident) Barbara Lopez; 321 Main, Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA5,6,7|
|Description*||before 16 January 1941||Height: 5'6", Weight: 139 lbs.4|
|Education*||before 16 January 1941||Highest Completed: 2 Years College4|
|Milit-Beg*||16 January 1941||Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, USA; Branch: U.S. Army National Guard, Infantry, Rank: Private First Class, 1 year enlistment, Volunteered4,2|
|Milit-End*||5 February 1946||2|
|Address*||circa 1983||Sue Evelyn Ray ?; 311 Lakewood Drive, Asheville, Buncombe, North Carolina, USA8|
|Widowed*||22 September 1983||Asheville, Buncombe, North Carolina, USA9|
|Death*||13 November 1992||Asheville, Buncombe, North Carolina, USA1,3,2|
|Sue Evelyn Ray ? b. 21 Apr 1900, d. 22 Sep 1983|
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Charts||C12 - Luigi Girimonte (#3513) (c1764 - 1808)|
|Last Edited||18 Jan 2014|
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S524] Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010. [database on-line].. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry, Inc., 2011. Hereinafter cited as Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File.
- [S211] Death Record of North Carolina, USA.
- [S242] U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc. (n.p.: n.pub.). Hereinafter cited as WW II Army Enlistment Record.
- [S277] City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938 (n.p.: n.pub., 1913-1938), 1938, Page 248. Hereinafter cited as City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938.
- [S277] City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938, 1936, Page 256.
- [S277] City Directory of Stoneham, Massachusetts, 1913-1938, 1934, Page 217.
- [S472] North Carolina Deaths (1931-1994): Reference Number: v 33B cn 33907
Film Number: 1984991, FamilySearch. Hereinafter cited as North Carolina Deaths (1931-1994).
- [S36] Unknown subject, unknown file number, Social Security Death Index, 2000, For his wife Sue.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.