If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Vito Donato LoSquadro1 b. 4 Jul 1855|
|Mother||Grazia Lionetti1 b. 14 Jun 1861, d. 14 Apr 1929|
Caterina Losquadro (#133)
21 Jul 1946: Portrait
Caterina Losquadro (#133)
Bronx, New York
|Relationships||Great-grandmother of William Joseph Girimonti III|
Great-grandmother of Daniel Lux
|Giosafat Lacalamita b. 22 Feb 1889, d. 1 Jun 1955|
|Children||1.||Dominic Anthony LaCalamito+11 b. 25 May 1920, d. 1 Apr 1979|
|2.||William Joseph LaCalamito b. 1922, d. 1944|
|3.||Frank LaCalamito b. 6 Oct 1923, d. 9 Aug 2004|
|4.||Maria LaCalamita+ b. 7 Apr 1925, d. 24 Jun 2004|
|6.||Gerard LaCalamito+ b. 10 Sep 1928, d. 16 Jul 2007|
|7.||John LaCalamito b. c Jan 1930|
|8.||Vincenzo LaCalamito Sr.+ b. 18 Sep 1931, d. 16 Feb 2006|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||Pedigree Chart - William Joseph Girimonti (#1)|
|Last Edited||4 Jan 2015|
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S260] Obituary, The Journal News, http://www.nyjnews.com/obits/printpage.php?id=1928121
- [S548] Birth record, Municipio di Toritto (BA), Italy, Ufficio Dello Stato Civile, Toritto, Bari, Puglia, Italy.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920), SD 15?; ED 1166; AD 16; Sheet 9; Line: 6 - 19.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S68] Marriage Record Index of New York City: Certificate #13939, Index, Online, Italian Genealogical Group (http://www.italiangen.org/records-search/grooms.php). Hereinafter cited as Marriage Record Index of New York City.
- [S456] New York State Census (1925), Block 3, ED 4, AD 5, Page 5, Line 1-6.
- [S276] "World War II Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard Casualties, 1941-1945"; Ancestry.com; Provo, Utah, USA, Notification of son's death. Hereinafter cited as "World War II Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard Casualties."
- [S254] U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942 [database on-line], 2007, Ancestry.com.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 3-592, Sheet 5B, Line 47-56.
- [S589] Death Record of New York, USA.
- [S583] Funeral Mass Card , Caterina (Losquadro) La Calamito.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.