If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
Louis Ignatius Geremonte
#1207, b. 21 February 1925, d. 1993
|Occupation*||Chef. Was a famous chef at 2 Boston Italian restaurants.2 |
|Birth*||21 February 1925||Massachusetts, USA5,6,7,8,1 |
|(Participant) Event-Misc||circa 1930||Filomena Bitonti; Massachusetts, USA; Family photo |
|(Witness) Census||16 April 1930||Filomena Bitonti; 27 Spring Lane, Stoneham, Middlesex, Massachusetts, USA9 |
|Education*||before 29 June 1943||Completed: 3 Years of High School7 |
|Milit-Beg||29 June 1943||Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, USA; Branch: U.S. Army, Rank: Private, Drafted7 |
|Milit-Beg*||13 July 1943||Branch: US Army, 29th Infantry Division6,2,1,10 |
|Milit-End*||18 June 1945||Rank: Private First Class. Purple Heart, and Bronze Star with v for valor6,2,1 |
|Death*||1993||East Wareham, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA11,3 |
|Death||15 December 1994||East Wareham, Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA5 |
|Death||17 December 1994||Boston, Suffolk, Massachusetts, USA; Certificate: #00811912,6 |
|Burial*||21 December 1994||Massachusetts National Cemetery, Connery Avenue, Bourne, Barnstable, Massachusetts, USA; Section 17 Site 2216 |
- [S524] Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File, 1850-2010. [database on-line].. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry, Inc., 2011. Hereinafter cited as Department of Veterans Affairs BIRLS Death File.
- [S229] Letter from Dana Richard Geremonte to William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S253] Family Search Website, e-mail message from http://www.familysearch.org to unknown recipient. Hereinafter cited as "Family Search Website."
- [S156] Danae GEREMONTE (#1211), e-mail message from e-mail address to William Joseph Girimonti III. Hereinafter cited as "Danae GEREMONTE (#1211)."
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S215] National Cemetery Administration. U.S. Veterans Cemeteries, ca.1800-2004 [DATABASE ON-LINE]. Provo, UT, USA: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2005. Original data: National Cemetery Administration. Nationwide Gravesite Locator.
- [S242] U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc. (n.p.: n.pub.). Hereinafter cited as WW II Army Enlistment Record.
- [S502] United States Public Records Index, online http://familysearch.org. Hereinafter cited as U.S. Public Records Index.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S525] National Cemetery Administration. U.S. Veterans Gravesites, ca.1775-2006. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2006. Original data: National Cemetery Administration. Nationwide Gravesite Locator.
- [S46] Letter from Frank Michael Geremonte (30 Broadway, Stoneham, MA 02180, USA) to William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S181] Death Record of Massachusetts, USA.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.