If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Francesco Girimonti b. 4 Aug 1873, d. 1 Mar 1942|
|Mother||Domenica Pisano b. 8 Oct 1881, d. a 1941|
|SSN*||New York, USA; 103-07-00981|
|Name Variation||Michael Dominic Girimonte|
|Birth*||7 February 1921||Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA2,3|
|(Son) Census||1 June 1925||(Head of Household) Frank Girimonte, Domenica Pisano; 46 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.697500,-73.9586114|
|Name Variation||1 June 1925||Dominic Girimonte4|
|(Witness) Naturalization||26 April 1927||Frank Girimonte; U.S. District Court, Brooklyn, New York, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA; #23851395|
|(Witness) Census||12 April 1930||Francesco Girimonti; 46 Franklin Avenue, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA, 40.697500,-73.9586116|
|Occupation*||circa 1940||Catherine Gerardo; Pruner, Reforestation Project7|
|Marriage*||before 4 April 1940||(Bride) Catherine Gerardo7|
|Census*||4 April 1940||115 Skillman Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA7|
Michele Girimonti (#514)
04 Apr 1940: 1940 U.S. Census
Daughter: Catherine Gerardo
Head: Rose ?
|Address*||11 June 1997||115 Skillman Street, Brooklyn, Kings, New York, USA8|
|Catherine Gerardo b. 17 Dec 1919, d. b 2011|
|Children||1.||Michael Francis Girimonte Jr.+ b. 31 Jul 1944, d. 6 Nov 2011|
|2.||Dennis Girimonte9 b. 2 Sep 1953, d. 26 May 1957|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Information Source||Data Contributors Index|
|Charts||B7 - Giuseppe Ierimonte (#5339) (1888 - )|
|Last Edited||13 Jan 2014|
- [S39] Medicare Records.
- [S20] Interview with Michael Domenic Girimonti Sr. (115 Skillman Street, Brooklyn, New York 11205), by William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S282] Petition for Naturalization, Naturalisation.
- [S456] New York State Census (1925), Block 9, ED 26, AD 4, Page 38, Line 41-49.
- [S285] Naturalisation Record; Ancestry.com, Provo, Utah, USA.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 24-600, Sheet 5B, Line 54-57.
- [S110] Database America People Search, online http://api2-2.databaseamerica.com
- [S509] Asbury Park Press, Neptune, NJ, USA, Obituary: Michael Francis Girimonte; Date: 12 Nov 2011. Hereinafter cited as Asbury Park Press.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.