If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
#402, b. 23 February 1897, d. 16 January 1993
|SSN*||New York, USA, 40.753333,-73.937778; 079-16-10763 |
|Nickname||Tony Piciullo4,5 |
|Name Variation||Anthony Piciullo |
|Birth||18 February 1897||New York, USA6,3,7 |
|Birth*||23 February 1897||Manhattan, New York, New York, USA; #89021|
|Marriage||between 1915 and 1916||(Bride) Angelina Ferrara8 |
|Address*||1918||13-8 Freedom Avenue, Ozone Park, Queens, New York, USA7 |
|Military-Draft-Regis*||5 June 1918||U.S. Local Exemption Board, 4110 Jamaica Avenue, Woodhaven, Queens, New York, USA7|
|Marriage*||between 1920 and 1921||(Bride) Angelina Ferrara9 |
|Census*||16 January 1920||Angelina Piciullo; 1347 Lawn Avenue, Ozone Park, Queens, New York, USA10|
|Marriage*||(Bride) Elena DiCarlo |
|Address*||1930||(Resident) Helen Piciullo; 103-33 102nd Street, Ozone Park, Queens, New York, USA, 40.682778,-73.8391678 |
Witness: Angelina Piciullo
|Census*||7 April 1930||Elena DiCarlo; 103-33 102nd Street, Ozone Park, Queens, New York, USA, 40.682778,-73.8391675|
Daughter: Angelina Piciullo
|Occupation||circa 1940||Cement Mason11 |
|Census||12 April 1940||Elena DiCarlo; 103-33 102nd Street, Ozone Park, Queens, New York, USA, 40.682778,-73.83916711|
Daughter: Angelina Piciullo
Son: Joseph A. Piciullo Sr.
|PropertyPurchase*||10 September 1982||(Buyer) Louisa Piciullo; 132-46 114th Place, South Ozone Park, Queens, New York, USA, 40.673889,-73.82444412,13 |
|Death*||16 January 1993||West Islip, Suffolk, New York, USA6,3 |
|Burial*||19 January 1993||St. Patrick's Cemetery, Bay Shore, Suffolk, New York, USA14 |
- [S595] New York, New York City Births, 1846-1909. Hereinafter cited as New York, New York City Births, 1846-1909.
- [S595] New York, New York City Births, 1846-1909: Birth records of children.
- [S36] Social Security Death Index, Master File, 2000 (Orem, UT: Ancestry, Inc.).
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920), Name: Tony Piciullo
Residence: , Queens, New York
Estimated Birth Year: 1897
Birthplace: New York
Relationship to Head of Household: Self
Marital Status: Married
Father's Birthplace: Italy
Mother's Birthplace: Italy
Film Number: 1821235
Digital Folder Number: 4442061
Image Number: 00912
Sheet Number: 5
Spouse Angelina Piciullo F 20y.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930), ED: 41-512; SD 35th; Sheet: 7B; Line: 85-88.
- [S18] Interview with Gennaro Lawrence Piciullo (41 Hanson Place, Sayville, NY 11782), by William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S176] Military Records, World War I Draft Registration Card (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration), Serial No: 183, Registration No: 170. Hereinafter cited as WW I Draft Registration Card.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S111] Assumption based on other data., Birth of first child.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920), SD:4, ED: 367, Sheet: 5A, Line 48-49.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 44-1671, Sheet 12A, Line 39-40 & Sheet 12B, Line 41-45.
- [S434] Property Deed of New York City: Section: 51, Block: 11720, Lot: 57, New York City Department of Finance, One Center Street, 22nd Floor, New York, New York, 10007. Hereinafter cited as Property Deed of New York City.
- [S435] Mortgage record of New York City, New York City Department of Finance, One Center Street, 22nd Floor, New York, New York, New York, USA, 40.713056,-74.003611, 03 Jun 1986. Hereinafter cited as Mortgage record of New York City.
- [S16] Personal Knowledge of William Joseph Girimonti III.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.