If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Nicola Antonio Girimonte b. 14 Jun 1841, d. c 1927|
|Mother||Maria Rosa Lamanna b. 24 Oct 1865, d. c 1943|
Angelo Giuseppe Raffaele Girimonte1
|Relationships||2nd cousin 2 times removed of William Joseph Girimonti III|
1st cousin 3 times removed of Patricia Alejandra Llonch
|Matilde Iaconis b. 28 Apr 1882, d. 14 Mar 1965|
|Children||1.||Mary F. Girimonte b. 12 Mar 1915, d. 10 Mar 1951|
|2.||Caterina Teresina Girimonte b. 5 Jul 1916|
|3.||Nicholas Joseph Girimonte+ b. 17 Mar 1917, d. 31 Dec 2012|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
|Last Edited||25 Jun 2016|
- [S100] Birth Record, Municipio di Castelsilano (KR), Italy, Ufficio Dello Stato Civile, Castelsilano, Crotone, Calabria, Italy.
- [S146] Death Record of California, USA, online http://vitals.rootsweb.com/ca/death/search.cgi. Hereinafter cited as Death Record of California, USA.
- [S6] Emma Girimonte (#320).
- [S176] Military Records, World War I Draft Registration Card (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration). Hereinafter cited as WW I Draft Registration Card.
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S109] LDS Microfilm.
- [S111] Assumption based on other data.
- [S56] City Directory of New York, 1934 (New York: n.pub., 1934). Hereinafter cited as New York City Directory, 1934.
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 47-6, Sheet 14A, Line 35-37.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.