If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Raffaele Girimonti2 b. 1851|
|Mother||Maria Filomena Elisabetta Vaccaro2|
Giuseppe Giovanni Saverio Maria Girimonti1
|Relationships||1st cousin 3 times removed of William Joseph Girimonti III|
2nd cousin 3 times removed of Patricia Alejandra Llonch
|Filomena Russo b. c 1885|
|Children||1.||Raffaele D. Girimonte b. 27 Nov 1908, d. 26 Nov 1951|
|2.||Angelina Girimonte b. 3 May 1910|
|3.||Frank Girimonte+ b. 6 May 1912, d. Jul 1974|
|4.||Joseph Girimonte11 b. c 1913, d. b 15 Apr 1916|
|5.||Joseph R. Girimonte+ b. 15 Apr 1916, d. 21 Oct 1974|
|6.||Saverio Girimonte Jr.6 b. 3 Oct 1918, d. 27 Apr 1935|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
|Last Edited||3 Jul 2014|
- [S129] Birth record, Municipio di Casabona (KR), Italy, Ufficio Dello Stato Civile, Via Municipio, Casabona, Crotone, Calabria, Italy, 39.248056,16.957500.
- [S158] Marriage Record of Kings County, New York, New York Bureau of Vital Records, New York, New York, New York, USA.
- [S176] Military Records, World War I Draft Registration Card (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration). Hereinafter cited as WW I Draft Registration Card.
- [S254] U.S. World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942 [database on-line], 2007,Serial Number: U1938, Ancestry.com.
- [S282] Petition for Naturalization, Naturalisation.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920).
- [S96] Marriage Record of Fayette County, West Virginia, Local Copy or Extract.
- [S68] Marriage Record Index of New York City: LDS Film #: 1653855, Index, Online, Italian Genealogical Group (http://www.italiangen.org/records-search/grooms.php). Hereinafter cited as Marriage Record Index of New York City.
- [S281] Declaration of Intention; National Archives and Records Administration, Washington D.C., USA.
- [S285] Naturalisation Record; Ancestry.com, Provo, Utah, USA.
- [S455] New York State Census (1915), Block 8, ED 22, AD 4, Page 45, Line 11-16.
- [S176] Military Records, WW I Draft Registration Card, Serial #: 7092; Order #: A248.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 24-602, Sheet 3A, Line 28-31.
- [S70] Probate Records Index for Kings County, New York, Docket: #5348-55, Kings County Courthouse.
- [S70] Probate Records Index for Kings County, New York unknown file number.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.