If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Relationship||Great-grandfather of William Joseph Girimonti III|
|Elizabeth Clear b. 24 Apr 1890, d. 22 May 1949|
|Children||1.||Mary Maniotis b. 18 May 1913, d. Apr 1978|
|2.||James Maniotis+ b. 14 Aug 1914, d. 15 Nov 1983|
|5.||Elizabeth Maniotis+ b. Oct 1919, d. 3 Dec 1968|
|6.||William George Maniotis Sr.+ b. 1 Feb 1922, d. 17 Apr 1984|
|7.||Helen Irene Maniotis+ b. 9 Jun 1923, d. Jun 1983|
|8.||Irene Ann Maniotis+ b. 8 Feb 1925, d. 27 Oct 1996|
|9.||Josephine Maniotis+ b. 6 Jul 1925, d. 12 Aug 1977|
|10.||Catherine Maniotis+ b. Oct 1926|
|11.||Thomas Maniotis+ b. 24 Nov 1928, d. 8 Mar 1986|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Charts||Pedigree Chart - William Joseph Girimonti (#1)|
|Last Edited||7 May 2017|
- [S66] Ship Passenger Manifest, National Archives and Records Administration.
- [S176] Military Records, World War I Draft Registration Card (Washington D.C.: National Archives and Records Administration). Hereinafter cited as WW I Draft Registration Card.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930), SD 36; ED 52-81; SH 8-9.
- [S177] U.S. Federal Census (1920), ED 1488; AD 23; Sheet 27; Line: 4 - 11.
- [S308] Marriage Record of Nassau County, New York, Certificate #2679, http://www.italiangen.org/nassaucountymarriage.stm
- [S308] Marriage Record of Nassau County, New York: Vol. 1, Page 536, Certificate 2679.
- [S15] Interview with Alice Joyce (32D Edgewater Park, Bronx, New York 10465, USA), by William Joseph Girimonti III.
- [S111] Assumption based on other data.
- [S455] New York State Census (1915), Block 1, ED 39, AD 30, Page 9, Line 12-17.
- [S170] Land Records of Suffolk County, New York, Suffolk County, New York, USA.
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S452] U.S. Federal Census (1940), E.D. 164, Sheet 15 B, Line 71.
- [S2] Little Sisters of the Poor Rest Home, New Jersey, USA.
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.