If you are aware of any other information for this person, please let me know.
As there are thousands of people in these records, please be sure to include the ID number shown immediately below the person's name (in the format #xxxx) so I will know who you are referring to.
Please note: Some information is suppressed from display for people who are known to be living.
|Father||Angelo Giuseppe Raffaele Girimonte b. 10 May 1883, d. 8 Aug 1954|
|Mother||Matilde Iaconis b. 28 Apr 1882, d. 14 Mar 1965|
Nicholas Joseph Girimonte1
|Relationships||3rd cousin 1 time removed of William Joseph Girimonti III|
2nd cousin 2 times removed of Patricia Alejandra Llonch
|Education*||Completed: 2 Years of College2|
|Birth*||17 March 1917||California, USA3,4|
|Birth||17 March 1918||McCloud, Siskiyou, California, USA5,2,1,6|
|(Witness) Census||15 April 1930||Angelo Giuseppe Raffaele Girimonte; Pacific Highway, South Side, Weed, Siskiyou, California, USA, 41.413611,-122.3813894|
|Marriage*||between 1940 and 1943||(Bride) Vincenzina Johanna DeBiasi7|
|Description*||17 June 1941||Height: 5'6", Weight: 147 lbs.2|
|Occupation*||17 June 1941||Linotype Operator2|
|Milit-Beg*||17 June 1941||Sacramento, Sacramento, California, USA; Branch: U.S. Army, Rank: Private, Drafted2|
|Address*||circa 2005||Chico, California, USA8|
|Death*||31 December 2012||Chico, California, USA7|
|Vincenzina Johanna DeBiasi b. 24 Feb 1921, d. 15 Apr 2009|
|Children||1.||Nicolette Joanne Girimonte+1|
|2.||Judith Diane Girimonte+1|
|3.||Joseph Anthony Girimonte+1 b. 9 May 1950, d. 19 Jun 2008|
|4.||Eugene William Girimonte1|
|5.||David Mark Girimonte+1|
|Found in Census||Census Index|
|Served in Military||Military Index|
|Charts||A4 - Nicola Girimonte (#2070) (c1740 - 1810)|
|Last Edited||19 Jan 2014|
- [S227] Larry F. Tosta's Website, online http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/t/o/s/…
- [S242] U.S. World War II Army Enlistment Records, 1938-1946 [database online]. Provo, Utah: MyFamily.com, Inc. (n.p.: n.pub.). Hereinafter cited as WW II Army Enlistment Record.
- [S6] Emma Girimonte (#320).
- [S178] U.S. Federal Census (1930).
- [S461] California Birth Index (1905 - 1995), FamilySearch. Hereinafter cited as California Birth Index (1905 - 1995).
- [S502] United States Public Records Index, online http://familysearch.org. Hereinafter cited as U.S. Public Records Index.
- [S515] Chico Enterprise-Record, Chico, CA, USA, Obituary: Nicholas Joseph Girimonte; Publication Date: 08 Jan 2013. Hereinafter cited as Chico Enterprise-Record.
- [S225] Whitepages.com, online http://http://whitepages.com
I would love to receive your feedback regarding this or any other person contained in this research
All information contained on this page is believed to be accurate, but there are bound to be mistakes or omissions at times. All sources are cited so others can verify the data displayed. Please feel free to correct, validate, question, add or simply communicate regarding any of the information contained on this page.